Bausch+Lomb Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia Contact Lenses
If you find yourself holding books, menus and phone screens farther and farther away in order to focus properly, or if close work, like reading or handwriting, gives you headaches or eyestrain, you may be showing early signs of presbyopia.
Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia daily disposable multifocal lens has a 3-Zone Progressive Design to help you see clearly and comfortably with your contacts, up close, far away, and in between. Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
Bausch + Lomb 3-Zone Progressive Design
You are constantly changing where you are looking, whether reading, working on a computer, or driving, it is important that your multifocal lenses keep up. Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia features 3-Zone Progressive Design for clear vision up close, far away, and in between.
- NEAR – Adds power across the center portion of the lens
- INTERMEDIATE – Consistent zone where power gradually transitions to accurate distance power
- DISTANCE – Optimized for a natural visual experience
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- 33-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses*
*WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Saturdays by appointment only.